Our promise to you is to help our partners achieve the many goals which help them live well according to their values.
We founded our comprehensive wealth advisory firm to help affluent people keep their “financial house in order,” and keep it there; so that they can make the choices necessary to accomplish their goals and live the life they wish to lead.
What value does this bring to you…? Peace of mind and the ability to live your life without the stress and worries accompanying day to day monitoring of your financial life.
Our job is to orchestrate the Strategic Plan we help every client create & hold everyone involved accountable, including you, to ensure the greatest probability the plan unfolds well.
We begin with a conversation where you describe what's currently most important, your goals and assess where you are now financially.
Next we create a plan to take you from where you are now to where you want to be. Our goal is to create a series of action steps to allow you to the time and means to live the life you value by using the most appropriate strategies and resources necessary to overcome any obstacles.
We have a small community of affluent clients who are looking for responsible management of their assets and wish to get expert help to address the full spectrum of their financial needs.
We passionately believe that our unique process will allow our clients the chance to live the kind of life they are striving toward. We believe that we can help you:
• Reduce stress and give you the gift of time
• Create a more secure financial future
• Enhance your overall peace-of-mind and happiness.
We charge a single simple fee depending on the type of engagement you choose and what is most appropriate given your needs and goals. You can find more on this here.
You can learn more about what we provide for you here. We accomplish this by utilizing a process driven approach with a checklist of over 140 elements that we examine each year. These cover:
Estate and Tax planning
Risk Management and Insurance Planning
Why do we feel this process is important? We’ve learned that clients who achieve their goals have a comprehensive checklist-driven annual process like this to make certain that everything in their financial house is reviewed; cracks filled and plans for action put in place.
We may not be appropriate for everybody. An important part of our process is making sure we are a fit.
We're committed to proactively helping you address life’s challenges and preparing you for the future:
- We all know financial planning is important but doing it yourself could take up substantial time and energy you really want to be using somewhere else. We can help reduce the stress in your life, create a more secure financial future and enhance your overall peace-of-mind & happiness as you achieve the many goals that help you live well according to your values.
- If you wish to delegate this area of your life we are a probable fit. By doing this, you can spend your time and energy in ways that are more meaningful for you. This allows you to pursue the many goals that represent a life lived well to you.
- We have an experienced team of professionals who are committed to working together across their various areas of expertise to give you the greatest chance of success. So, a key question to ask yourself is whether you feel having a true team of experienced experts with a defined and comprehensive process to serve you is valuable? If it is, then is that what you actually get elsewhere?
- An experienced asset management team with experience that has earned the confidence of investors in some of the worst markets in US history.
In our first meeting it should be obvious to both of us whether we can add any value. If not that should be obvious as well.
- The first step is to schedule an appointment with us, at no charge, to review your goals and decide if we can help you achieve them.
- If we both decide it makes sense to move forward we then spend two weeks getting the first draft of your financial plan completed.
- At the end of the two weeks we meet to begin implementing the elements of the plan that our team of professionals feels needs the most attention.
- About six weeks later we meet with you to review the initial planning which should be largely complete by that time and to review what we are going to be doing over the next year.
- We ask every client to schedule 3 meetings over the next 12 months (meeting once every four months is the minimum number of meetings needed to get the information we need from you – however, we know you’re busy so if you can’t meet with us in person, we’ll provide other options such as online or phone meetings. However, we do require a once a year face to face meeting).
- The first of these meetings is the Comprehensive Risk Management Review where we review all the action items identified to create the greatest safety to your plan (within that meeting, our team will have reviewed all your insurance policies and will report on any recommendations that come from that).
If you’d like to talk further with us about your unique situation, please contact us today. There is no charge for any initial discussions.